Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: tmx3 on March 26, 2009, 07:01:57 pm

Title: have hasselblad allowed unregistered users to download phocus?
Post by: tmx3 on March 26, 2009, 07:01:57 pm
I'd heard they had - but the website wanted registration details? Anyone know anything
Title: have hasselblad allowed unregistered users to download phocus?
Post by: Nick-T on March 26, 2009, 07:14:06 pm
Quote from: tmx3
I'd heard they had - but the website wanted registration details? Anyone know anything
I think you have to fill out some details (register) but it is no longer a requirement that you be an owner.
Nick-T
Title: have hasselblad allowed unregistered users to download phocus?
Post by: Carsten W on March 26, 2009, 08:03:27 pm
Quote from: Nick-T
I think you have to fill out some details (register) but it is no longer a requirement that you be an owner.
Nick-T

At some point, I downloaded Phocus, and to do that I had to register. Note that you can register with the serial number of any Hasselblad item. I registered an old 2000FC/M
Title: have hasselblad allowed unregistered users to download phocus?
Post by: jjj on March 27, 2009, 01:13:35 am
As people, like myself rent Hasselblads for specific jobs, you need to be able to download Phocus with registering a camera.
I've done so by speaking to the peeps at Haseelblad UK and they gave me a email and password to use for DLing Phocus.
Title: have hasselblad allowed unregistered users to download phocus?
Post by: rovanpera on March 27, 2009, 02:14:59 am
You can register without a product serial number, just ignore that page in the registration. It says in the site "Please also use this link to create a login, without owning a Hasselblad product." After registering you can download Phocus, Flexcolor, manuals etc.

Title: have hasselblad allowed unregistered users to download phocus?
Post by: tmx3 on March 27, 2009, 05:39:41 am
great, cheers