Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: juiceboy99 on March 25, 2009, 08:58:12 pm

Title: What Happened the Old Phase One Forums ??
Post by: juiceboy99 on March 25, 2009, 08:58:12 pm
I was looking for the Old Phase One Forums and could not
find anything....?  Did Phase One Delete them ?

thanks !
Title: What Happened the Old Phase One Forums ??
Post by: Jack Varney on March 25, 2009, 09:09:58 pm
They are still there,  www.phaseone.com , click on Suppoet and then on User Forum.
Title: What Happened the Old Phase One Forums ??
Post by: Mark_Tuttle on March 25, 2009, 09:56:23 pm
Be sure you've logged in.

Look at the bottom of the page.
Title: What Happened the Old Phase One Forums ??
Post by: juiceboy99 on March 25, 2009, 10:01:41 pm
I tried to find it,  but it takes you to the new forums which
nobody has posted anything there.
Title: What Happened the Old Phase One Forums ??
Post by: DavidP on March 26, 2009, 04:32:34 pm
Quote from: juiceboy99
I tried to find it,  but it takes you to the new forums which
nobody has posted anything there.


You have to log in before you can see the actual posts. Otherwise it looks empty, took me a bit to figure that out.
They were having a lot of trouble with spam on the original, I don't know how far back the new forums go.
Title: What Happened the Old Phase One Forums ??
Post by: Chris Livsey on March 28, 2009, 05:41:17 pm
http://forum.phaseone.com/En/index.php (http://forum.phaseone.com/En/index.php)

That shows them but then I'm logged in and don't want to log out to test as I'm not 100% sure of my password  

All the old posts seem to be there back to 2004 when I think there was a previous major revamp.