Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: pdgraham on March 24, 2009, 01:40:10 pm

Title: Lightroom Catalog not working correctly
Post by: pdgraham on March 24, 2009, 01:40:10 pm
I am using Adobe Lightroom 2.3 and ever since I upgraded from 1.0 to 2.0 it creates a separate hard drive in the left hand panel. I import these directly to an external harddrive and the pictures are there in Apple finder but not showing up correctly in my library in Lightroom. I have to recreate the folder, highlight the pictures and drag them into correct folder. Has anyone else come across this? Any solutions? Software is up-to-date.
It creates another harddrive icon with the same name as my catalog but shows only imported folders and their current path i.e. pictures/2009/march/soccergame. The pictures are in the correct folder on the harddrive but not the catalog. If I synchronize the folder that works sometimes but not always. I am sure I have something checked incorrectly but don't know what. I am on an iMac.