Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: evgeny on March 24, 2009, 08:56:44 am
-
-
You may find an app for the i900 that syncs with the mac and emulates its OS but I doubt it....however since it runs WM 6 it should be able to use Leaf WiView to connect directly to the back via Bluetooth. This model is not officially supported but it might be worth a try;-)
Yair
-
Thank Yair, I will try WiView.
-
You may find an app for the i900 that syncs with the mac and emulates its OS but I doubt it....however since it runs WM 6 it should be able to use Leaf WiView to connect directly to the back via Bluetooth. This model is not officially supported but it might be worth a try;-)
Yair
1. I run WiView11 1.0.3 Installer.app and installed WiView on Samsung i900 Storage Device.
2. I activated Bluetooth on Samsung i900 and made i900 Visible to Other Devices.
3. I activated Bluetooth on the Leaf Aptus 65 via Setup -> Wireless -> Activation ON and Created PIN 1234. The Leaf Aptus 65 is powered via Battery (not tethered to Macbook)
4. I connected Samsung i900 to the Leaf Aptus 65 and paired the devices using code 1234. At this step Samsung i900 says it is connected to Aptus.
5. I started the Leaf WiView on Samsung i900 and the program returns this message
"Could not find a camera back. Check that your camera back supports a wireless connection and that the required drivers are installed."
What I do wrong? What else can I try?
Thank.
-
Hi Yair.
The WiView doesn't ever start on Samsung i900 with Windows Mobile 6.1, see the error message above. The error probably caused by the new OS or Processor.
However the WiView does run on Asus 969 loaded with Windows Mobile 6.0, and normally show images from the Aptus 65.