Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: sniper on March 20, 2009, 11:30:45 am
-
Help! I'm having a major drama, LR2.3 is "loosing" the camera data on export, this is a big problem because we have to show the images in time order, I have tried resetting the export preferences, but it makes no difference, theres no camera data at all when I check them in CS4.
LR2.3 on XP. Wayne
-
Wayne,
In the LR export dialogue under Metadata uncheck "Minimize Embedded Metadata".
HTH
Rich
PS It is "losing" not "loosing".
-
Wayne,
In the LR export dialogue under Metadata uncheck "Minimize Embedded Metadata".
HTH
Rich
PS It is "losing" not "loosing".
Thanks Rich, you saved me a lot of hassle mate, don't know who ticked that, but theres a couple of us here, although why they would tick it is another question. A big thanks. Wayne
Saved me "loosing" my mind