Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: axaaddict on March 17, 2009, 10:30:21 am

Title: Hasselbland & Nikon Equipment Sale
Post by: axaaddict on March 17, 2009, 10:30:21 am
Closed
Title: Hasselbland & Nikon Equipment Sale
Post by: Greg Haag on March 17, 2009, 11:39:29 am
Quote from: axaaddict
For Sale Hasselblad and Nikon equipment from my personal collection.  See photos and prices at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30003819@N03/ (http://www.flickr.com/photos/30003819@N03/)

axaadict,
I would like your Compendium Lens Shade ($30) and your Lindahl Lens Shade Bellows ($15) if they are still available.  If they are available please let me know how is best to proceed.
Thanks,
Greg
Title: Hasselbland & Nikon Equipment Sale
Post by: axaaddict on March 17, 2009, 11:53:20 am
Quote from: Greg Haag
axaadict,
I would like your Compendium Lens Shade ($30) and your Lindahl Lens Shade Bellows ($15) if they are still available.  If they are available please let me know how is best to proceed.
Thanks,
Greg

Hi Greg,

They are both available.  I prefer PayPal if you are set up with it.  Next best is credit card.  If you want to check my references, my EBay name is tgpayne4acs.  My direct email is tgpayne@aplaceintime.  I will wait to hear from you.


Regards,
Thom
Title: Hasselbland & Nikon Equipment Sale
Post by: Greg Haag on March 17, 2009, 11:58:44 am
Quote from: axaaddict
Hi Greg,

They are both available.  I prefer PayPal if you are set up with it.  Next best is credit card.  If you want to check my references, my EBay name is tgpayne4acs.  My direct email is tgpayne@aplaceintime.  I will wait to hear from you.


Regards,
Thom


Hey Thom,
I think you and I chatted on a different forum.  I have a paypal account do you have a link to ebay or someplace where I can use this to pay you.
Thanks,
Greg
Title: Hasselbland & Nikon Equipment Sale
Post by: axaaddict on March 17, 2009, 01:22:07 pm
Quote from: Greg Haag
Hey Thom,
I think you and I chatted on a different forum.  I have a paypal account do you have a link to ebay or someplace where I can use this to pay you.
Thanks,
Greg

You should be able to make a payment on PayPal, to tgpayne@aplaceintime.  Let me know your mailing address.
Title: Hasselbland & Nikon Equipment Sale
Post by: axaaddict on March 17, 2009, 01:23:55 pm
Quote from: axaaddict
You should be able to make a payment on PayPal, to tgpayne@aplaceintime.  Let me know your mailing address.

PS.  Don't forget P&H charge of $15.00.
Title: Hasselbland & Nikon Equipment Sale
Post by: Greg Haag on March 17, 2009, 05:51:00 pm
Quote from: axaaddict
PS.  Don't forget P&H charge of $15.00.

Thom,
Sent payment and email with address to [email protected].
Thanks,
Greg