Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: pookipichu on March 17, 2009, 09:04:57 am

Title: Pretec Cards and Phase One
Post by: pookipichu on March 17, 2009, 09:04:57 am
I am interested in getting Pretec CF cards because of their large size and speedy transfer rates (e.g. 32gb 333x) does anyone know if they are compatible with Phase One backs?
Title: Pretec Cards and Phase One
Post by: pookipichu on March 20, 2009, 11:22:24 am
Quote from: pookipichu
I am interested in getting Pretec CF cards because of their large size and speedy transfer rates (e.g. 32gb 333x) does anyone know if they are compatible with Phase One backs?

No one here uses/has experience with pretec cards?
Title: Pretec Cards and Phase One
Post by: yaya on March 20, 2009, 11:27:43 am
Quote from: pookipichu
No one here uses/has experience with pretec cards?

I do, but only with our backs. The Pretec cards work very well.

Yair