Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: solardarkroom.com on March 17, 2009, 01:16:29 am

Title: Lightroom 2 Library Filter - Caption or Title unavailable?
Post by: solardarkroom.com on March 17, 2009, 01:16:29 am
Hello,

I just started playing with the Library Filter to see if it would solve a particular workflow issue. I was surprised to discover that both Caption and Title fields are unavailable, or I can't find them anyway. Am I missing something? If this is the way it is can I expect this metadata to be available in the Library Filter of the future?

If anyone has can comment on this I would be grateful.

Thanks,

David
Title: Lightroom 2 Library Filter - Caption or Title unavailable?
Post by: john beardsworth on March 17, 2009, 02:54:24 am
Probably not in the filter. Use smart collections instead - filter for temporary things, use smart collections for workflow and permanent needs.

John