Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Tim Linden on March 05, 2009, 09:11:45 pm

Title: Tim Linden
Post by: Tim Linden on March 05, 2009, 09:11:45 pm
Hi All

Well that's me, and here I am. Been subscribed to the LL Blog for a little while, and starting to get more into networking with other photographers. I'm very interested in landscapes, I just love going outside and capturing what catches my eye. Unfortunately that means little income as I don't have a following yet. I sold one 20x30 but had my pricing wrong so after printing costs I made about $2 =P But I'm first in it for the enjoyment, and second in it for the money.

Tim
Title: Tim Linden
Post by: wolfnowl on March 06, 2009, 01:22:32 am
Hi Tim, and welcome to the list!  Feel free to jump in on any discussions that catch your interest, or start your own...

Mike.