Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: soboyle on March 05, 2009, 01:00:42 pm

Title: Commercial Poster printers
Post by: soboyle on March 05, 2009, 01:00:42 pm
Anyone have a recommendation for a commercial printer to print poster sized prints from my digital files, 16x20, 20x30, at low cost, low volume.
I see shutterfly does posters, and pretty reasonably, $20 for a 20x30 poster. Any other suggestions of good quality printing of poster for similar costs? Also looking for decent quality low cost frames for posters.
Title: Commercial Poster printers
Post by: dmerger on March 05, 2009, 05:12:36 pm
http://www.elcocolor.com/poster_special.htm (http://www.elcocolor.com/poster_special.htm)
Title: Re: Commercial Poster printers
Post by: displayonacrylic on November 27, 2013, 03:52:38 am
Anyone have a recommendation for a commercial printer to print poster sized prints from my digital files, 16x20, 20x30, at low cost, low volume.
I see shutterfly does posters, and pretty reasonably, $20 for a 20x30 poster. Any other suggestions of good quality printing of poster for similar costs? Also looking for decent quality low cost frames for posters.



Do you need them to be wall mounted or counter top stand?
Title: Re: Commercial Poster printers
Post by: dgberg on November 27, 2013, 05:44:30 am
Anyone have a recommendation for a commercial printer to print poster sized prints from my digital files, 16x20, 20x30, at low cost, low volume.
I see shutterfly does posters, and pretty reasonably, $20 for a 20x30 poster. Any other suggestions of good quality printing of poster for similar costs? Also looking for decent quality low cost frames for posters.

When I think of posters I think large,24x36,30x60 etc. The sizes you mentioned can be very easily printed by your local Staples or Costco. Do you have a friend with a 24" printer?
 Are they all of the same image? That can make a difference when sending out.
Title: Re: Commercial Poster printers
Post by: jferrari on November 27, 2013, 07:39:51 am
Shaun posted this four and a half years ago! I'll go out on a limb and propose that he has already found a solution.
Title: Re: Commercial Poster printers
Post by: dgberg on November 27, 2013, 07:43:07 am
Got me!
I guess it pays to read the date.
Title: Re: Commercial Poster printers
Post by: jferrari on November 27, 2013, 06:54:49 pm
Hey, Dan, I think this guy might be a troll. We'll see...