Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: bernivd on March 05, 2009, 03:16:34 am

Title: LR Smart Folders
Post by: bernivd on March 05, 2009, 03:16:34 am
Hello

Just tried to change the order of my pics in a smart folder. Because I wanted a different order to build a web gallery. It looks like this is not possible - am I right or did I miss something.

Thanks for your help

Bernard
Title: LR Smart Folders
Post by: francois on March 05, 2009, 03:40:03 am
Quote from: bernivd
Hello

Just tried to change the order of my pics in a smart folder. Because I wanted a different order to build a web gallery. It looks like this is not possible - am I right or did I miss something.

Thanks for your help

Bernard
Bernard,
I've never found a way to re-arrange photos in a smart collection… I usually use smart collections as a way to find photos and then create a static (standard) collection and drag all the photos from the smart collection in it.