Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Rob C on March 02, 2009, 04:49:54 am

Title: Snooze
Post by: Rob C on March 02, 2009, 04:49:54 am
Michael

I switched to LuLa just a moment ago after pouring myself the second mug of coffee and prior to putting on my reading specs; looking at the image snapping on, I wondered what on Earth you were doing photographing bankers. Then, I put the specs on and realised you´d been snapping politicians.

Well done, great caricature!

Rob C
Title: Snooze
Post by: situgrrl on March 02, 2009, 05:42:58 am
Yes, it's quite a job to make John Prescott look cute
Title: Snooze
Post by: michael on March 02, 2009, 08:30:00 am
Mean, very mean.  
Title: Snooze
Post by: Rob C on March 02, 2009, 09:20:12 am
Quote from: situgrrl
Yes, it's quite a job to make John Prescott look cute


Charly, the magic of digital: silken purses out of sows´ ears.

Not that I have anything against sows´ ears, you understand, in fact I have very little contact with them at all.

Rob C
Title: Snooze
Post by: dchew on March 03, 2009, 07:05:49 pm
Quote from: Rob C
...I wondered what on Earth you were doing photographing bankers. Then, I put the specs on and realised you´d been snapping politicians.

Well done, great caricature!

Rob C

I don't think it's either; it doesn't have its hand out.

Dave Chew
Title: Snooze
Post by: Rob C on March 04, 2009, 04:54:38 am
Quote from: dchew
I don't think it's either; it doesn't have its hand out.

Dave Chew


Bless me, you are right! Having just polished the spectacles that I had forgotten to put on originally, I now note that it is one of Mz L´s new nudes. Silly me for jumping to conclusions earlier.

Rob C
Title: Snooze
Post by: jjj on March 04, 2009, 07:37:27 am
Quote from: Rob C
Bless me, you are right! Having just polished the spectacles that I had forgotten to put on originally, I now note that it is one of Mz L´s new nudes. Silly me for jumping to conclusions earlier.
Still being silly, it's nowhere near dark and dingy enough for that!
Though, with the thought of a naked John Precott - you'd want it to be really dingy!!  
Title: Snooze
Post by: Rob C on March 04, 2009, 11:22:56 am
[quote name='jjj' date='Mar 4 2009, 01:37 PM' post='264598']
Still being silly, it's nowhere near dark and dingy enough for that!
Though, with the thought of a naked John Precott - you'd want it to be really dingy!!  
[/quot



Or at least shot through a Softar lll!.

Rob C