Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: JonRoemer on March 01, 2009, 12:30:40 pm

Title: FS: Apple 30" Cinema Display
Post by: JonRoemer on March 01, 2009, 12:30:40 pm
I am selling a 30" Apple Cinema Display.  It is almost 3.5 years old (purchased November, 2005) - I replaced it with a NEC display in January.  The 30" ACD worked fine but it was time move on to something newer for photo retouching.

New 30" ACD's sell for ~$1700 (B&H Photo in NYC.)  Used 30" ACD's have been selling for ~$1000 on Ebay.  I no longer have the box for it so I'm looking to sell it locally and have the buyer pick it up.  I am in central New Jersey.

Price is $500 (monitor, power supply, etc.)  Send me a PM for more info and any questions.

Spec's via Apple Store (http://store.apple.com/us/product/M9179LL/A?fnode=MTY1NDA5OQ&mco=MjE0NTg4OA)
Title: FS: Apple 30" Cinema Display
Post by: snapcasey on March 01, 2009, 01:56:07 pm
pm sent
Title: FS: Apple 30" Cinema Display
Post by: JonRoemer on March 01, 2009, 05:15:45 pm
Quote from: JonRoemer
I am selling a 30" Apple Cinema Display.  It is almost 3.5 years old (purchased November, 2005) - I replaced it with a NEC display in January.  The 30" ACD worked fine but it was time move on to something newer for photo retouching.

New 30" ACD's sell for ~$1700 (B&H Photo in NYC.)  Used 30" ACD's have been selling for ~$1000 on Ebay.  I no longer have the box for it so I'm looking to sell it locally and have the buyer pick it up.  I am in central New Jersey.

Price is $500 (monitor, power supply, etc.)  Send me a PM for more info and any questions.

Spec's via Apple Store (http://store.apple.com/us/product/M9179LL/A?fnode=MTY1NDA5OQ&mco=MjE0NTg4OA)

Sale Pending.

--

Display is sold.