Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: dwood on February 28, 2009, 05:46:59 pm
-
I'm selling my iPF5100 as I'm moving up to a larger printer. I purchased this new only 6 months ago and it has operated perfectly from day 1. Y, PC, C, BK, PM, M and B inks (90ml tanks) have about 40% ink remaining. MBk and R (90ml tanks) have around 60% remaining and PGY, GY and G have new, full 130ml tanks. The 5100, as you probably know, produces outstanding prints in both color and b&w.
I'm located near Portland, Maine. You would need to pick up the printer at my location but if you're not located to far away, I might even consider delivering to you.
Price is $800.
-
Sounds like an awesome deal, I've got the iPF6100 last year after my Epson 4800 packed it in after 16 months(head problems). I'll never go back to Epson and I shoot Nikon gear but this Canon is cheaper to run and gives better print quality, way better. Good luck, someones going to get an awesome deal.
Franc
-
I'm selling my iPF5100 as I'm moving up to a larger printer. I purchased this new only 6 months ago and it has operated perfectly from day 1. Y, PC, C, BK, PM, M and B inks (90ml tanks) have about 40% ink remaining. MBk and R (90ml tanks) have around 60% remaining and PGY, GY and G have new, full 130ml tanks. The 5100, as you probably know, produces outstanding prints in both color and b&w.
I'm located near Portland, Maine. You would need to pick up the printer at my location but if you're not located to far away, I might even consider delivering to you.
Price is $800.
greetings!
is this item still for sale?
cheers
-
Sounds like an awesome deal, I've got the iPF6100 last year after my Epson 4800 packed it in after 16 months(head problems). I'll never go back to Epson and I shoot Nikon gear but this Canon is cheaper to run and gives better print quality, way better. Good luck, someones going to get an awesome deal.
Franc
Hi Franc!
I'm wondering if you could elaborate a little on the issues you found with the 4880, and what makes the Canon a better choice. I too am a Nikon user and have not considered the listed unit.....I am considering purchasing a printer with a 17" bed.
many thanks!
s