Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: dalethorn on February 27, 2009, 03:42:21 pm

Title: February meltoff
Post by: dalethorn on February 27, 2009, 03:42:21 pm
Just a few rocks in a tiny stream with a few small remaining patches of snow.
Title: February meltoff
Post by: dchew on February 27, 2009, 08:50:05 pm
Dale,

Might get some nice ice patterns this weekend in shallow streams.  The temps dropped fast today.

Dave Chew
(Chagrin Falls)
Title: February meltoff
Post by: dalethorn on February 27, 2009, 11:54:08 pm
Quote from: dchew
Dale,
Might get some nice ice patterns this weekend in shallow streams.  The temps dropped fast today.
Dave Chew
(Chagrin Falls)

I'll be out there looking. BTW don't know if you or any of your friends belong to Metro Parks Photo club, but I'll be giving a presentation March 9 on photo fixing, mostly by clone tool. I saw a presentation on Great Lakes lighthouses this past Monday in Brunswick (MPEG group). Lots going on around here.