Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: framah on February 27, 2009, 03:11:14 pm

Title: Kiboko bag for sale
Post by: framah on February 27, 2009, 03:11:14 pm
I have one of Andy Biggs Koboko bags for sale. Only used once on the trip to Antarctica. It's a well made bag but it isn't what I need for the type of shooting I do.
I prefer a hard case and then just a day pack for when i shoot.

I want $355 including shipping.
Email me.
Title: Kiboko bag for sale
Post by: JDBFreeheel on February 27, 2009, 04:59:10 pm
Quote from: framah
I have one of Andy Biggs Koboko bags for sale. Only used once on the trip to Antarctica. It's a well made bag but it isn't what I need for the type of shooting I do.
I prefer a hard case and then just a day pack for when i shoot.

I want $355 including shipping.
Email me.

PM Sent.
Title: Kiboko bag for sale
Post by: framah on February 27, 2009, 07:23:49 pm
Bag has been sold.