Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: snapcasey on February 26, 2009, 11:28:34 am

Title: WTB: Cambo wide ds 28mm Rodenstock HR lens
Post by: snapcasey on February 26, 2009, 11:28:34 am
Hello, I am looking to pick up a used 28mm rodenstock hr lens in a cambo mount. I know this is a rare item so this is kind of a shot in the dark.  

I would also be willing to trade my 24mm lens plus cash if that would be of interest to anyone.

Thanks - C
Title: WTB: Cambo wide ds 28mm Rodenstock HR lens
Post by: jason dewey on February 27, 2009, 11:14:15 am
Quote from: snapcasey
Hello, I am looking to pick up a used 28mm rodenstock hr lens in a cambo mount. I know this is a rare item so this is kind of a shot in the dark.  

I would also be willing to trade my 24mm lens plus cash if that would be of interest to anyone.

Thanks - C
I have a Rodenstock 28 on a Cambo recessed board for sale (for the Cambo Ultima 23), but I don't know if it can be adapted to a wide DS board.  I'll call Calumet today and find out!

Jason Dewey
Title: WTB: Cambo wide ds 28mm Rodenstock HR lens
Post by: jason dewey on February 27, 2009, 03:43:51 pm
wont work, the helical mount for the wide DS comes from the factory.
Title: WTB: Cambo wide ds 28mm Rodenstock HR lens
Post by: pixjohn on February 28, 2009, 01:22:50 am
Cambo can remount the lens to fit the DS, but it might not be worth the cost. I had my 58xl mounted for the Wide DS and it ran $1000.00


Quote from: jason dewey
wont work, the helical mount for the wide DS comes from the factory.
Title: WTB: Cambo wide ds 28mm Rodenstock HR lens
Post by: snapcasey on March 01, 2009, 02:00:21 pm
Hey Jason, Thanks for doing the research, but I think Pixjohn is right about it not being cost effective.
Title: WTB: Cambo wide ds 28mm Rodenstock HR lens
Post by: jason dewey on March 01, 2009, 03:05:16 pm
Quote from: snapcasey
Hey Jason, Thanks for doing the research, but I think Pixjohn is right about it not being cost effective.
probably not, but good luck in your search!  It's an awesome lens, very sharp.