Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: rgs on February 24, 2009, 01:08:25 pm
-
I have just posted a major revision of my website, Richard Smith Photography (http://www.myrsphoto.com). Opinions (and a little testing for those so inclined) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Richard Smith
www.myrsphoto.com (http://www.myrsphoto.com)
-
Haven't had a chance to look much at it but on the first impressions front the first image displayed has Jpeg artifacts.
-
I agree. I also thought that shot didn't look it's best. I think it must have been a third or fourth generation edit. The original is a 35mm Kodachrome (25) and I have now replaced the one on the first page with a new edit from a good scan of the chrome. See if you think it's improved. Thanks for you input.
RGS
Richard Smith Photography (http://www.myrsphoto.com)
-
Better.
There are three pictures under galleries. The third is not clickable.
Generally like the look. A little tall for this monitor. (Kind of in that no man's land of you have to scroll just enough to be irritating.) I kind of wish the ordering and galleries bottom part would drop off when you drill down.
The site has 4 different looks (The main site, ordering, galleries and wedding galleries.) which means you can kind of lose track of the site you're visiting.
Overall nice. Like the galleries.