Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: JDBFreeheel on February 23, 2009, 08:51:06 pm

Title: FS: Testing the waters: Mamiya RZ PRO II D complete set
Post by: JDBFreeheel on February 23, 2009, 08:51:06 pm
SOLD

I am testing the waters to see if there's interest in the following set.

Like New (I am second owner, but this is in babied condition) Mamiya RZ II Pro D Complete Set includes:

*RZ 67 Prp II D Camera Kit (Kit, z110mm f2.8 lens, 120 Roll Film Holder)
*RZ 67 Pro II D AE Prism Finder (FE701)
*RZ 67 Pro II D Focusing Screen Type A Matte
*RZ 67 Pro II D Digital Back Adapter (HX701) - Rare
*RZ 67 Pro II D Polaroid Pack Film Holder (HP702)

The above with all boxes and documentation

Plus:

*180mm f4.5 lens - Good user condition, some dust
*65mm f4 lens - Very Good user condition (former Calumet rental), a little dust
*75mm f4.5 Shift lens - Very Good/Excellent condition

Over $6000 (used prices) invested in the system.  It is a true gem.  The First 5 items are near perfect with little to no wear.  The 3 additional lenses are solid users.  I simply don't use it as often as I'd like given other equipment and projects.  However, I'm not desperate, so please no low-ball offers.  Let me know if you're interested.

-Josh
Title: FS: Testing the waters: Mamiya RZ PRO II D complete set
Post by: JDBFreeheel on February 24, 2009, 04:09:25 pm
SOLD