Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: AP_Photo on February 23, 2009, 07:28:45 pm
-
I just sold my last 600IS lens, i have no use in these 2 anymore.
1.4X II : UU date code | 2x II : UW date code
Both has lens coat on. Both have ALL original box/blank warranty card
Asking: $465 shipped and paypaled for both.
picture here:
(http://I just sold my last 600IS lens, i have no use in these 2 anymore. 1.4X II : UU date code2x II : UW date codeBoth has lens coat on. Both have ALL original box/blank warranty cardAsking: $475 shipped and paypaled for both. price is FIRM. $255/each. Please don't waste my time by bargain for the price. picture here:[img]http://www.aphanphoto.com/tc.jpg)
-
[quote name='AP_Photo' date='Feb 24 2009, 01:28 AM' post='262401']
I just sold my last 600IS lens, i have no use in these 2 anymore.
1.4X II : UU date code | 2x II : UW date code
Both has lens coat on. Both have ALL original box/blank warranty card
Asking: $465 shipped and paypaled for both.
picture here:
[img]I just sold my last 600IS lens, i have no use in these 2 anymore.
1.4X II : UU date code
2x II : UW date code
Both has lens coat on. Both have ALL original box/blank warranty card
Asking: $475 shipped and paypaled for both. price is FIRM. $255/each. Please don't waste my time by bargain for the price.
PM