Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: chriscor on February 22, 2009, 06:41:00 pm

Title: Lightroom2 not loading all folders
Post by: chriscor on February 22, 2009, 06:41:00 pm
I have a periodic problem with lightroom2 not loading most of the folders in the catalog.  I'll start Lightroom and have it backup the catalog.  When it opens it will show only three or four files in the catalog.  If I quit Lightroom and use the most recent backup to open Lightroom everything works fine.    After opening LR through the back up I can quit and reopen Ligthroom and every thing works as normal.  Any suggestions to what's going on?

Thanks,

Chris
Title: Lightroom2 not loading all folders
Post by: tomrock on February 23, 2009, 08:36:19 am
Anyone who wants to help is going to ask you what version of LR and what OS you're using.
Title: Lightroom2 not loading all folders
Post by: chriscor on February 23, 2009, 04:31:37 pm
Quote from: tomrock
Anyone who wants to help is going to ask you what version of LR and what OS you're using.


I'm using Lightroom version 2.2 ( though it also happened with version 2) and OS 10.5.5 (also happened using 10.5.4)
Title: Lightroom2 not loading all folders
Post by: tony Rosca on February 25, 2009, 09:58:41 pm
Quote from: chriscor
I'm using Lightroom version 2.2 ( though it also happened with version 2) and OS 10.5.5 (also happened using 10.5.4)



I am having the same problem .All the pictures turned blank in all the catalogs . But strange enough it is if i click on a blank square and select  and send it to photoshop it does export the image. I dont know what to do