Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: popum on February 22, 2009, 11:25:52 am

Title: FS: Nikon D300 and 18-200 VR lens - $1600
Post by: popum on February 22, 2009, 11:25:52 am
I’m going full frame so selling my D300 with an 18-200 VR lens. This is a terrific travel and walk around combination. Both camera and lens are in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition. I take great care with my equipment. The lens has always been covered by a UV filter which is included in the sale. Boxes, charger, manual, cables, and a 2-gig card are all included. You’ll have everything you need to go shooting.
Title: FS: Nikon D300 and 18-200 VR lens - $1600
Post by: Fraser Howard on March 02, 2009, 04:15:58 pm
Quote from: popum
I’m going full frame so selling my D300 with an 18-200 VR lens. This is a terrific travel and walk around combination. Both camera and lens are in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition. I take great care with my equipment. The lens has always been covered by a UV filter which is included in the sale. Boxes, charger, manual, cables, and a 2-gig card are all included. You’ll have everything you need to go shooting.

Hi Popum,

Would you consider selling the body only? I have this lens. If so, what price and total number of shutter releases? Also, where is the camera? I'm in Toronto.

thanks,

Fraser
Title: FS: Nikon D300 and 18-200 VR lens - $1600
Post by: SteveF on March 04, 2009, 10:16:41 pm
Hello,

Sent you a pm about these.