Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Mike D. B. on February 21, 2009, 12:12:28 pm
-
In the past all was well and using different adjustment brushes per image was simple. The inactive brushes showed up with the "pin" (not the "bullseye") denoting they were there, but inactive at the moment.
For some weeks now I can't find any formerly used brushes (the pins of these). Applying an adjustments with a brush still works fine. Closing that brush leaves the adjustment itself, but no longer shows the pin in order to active and adjust again. All other adjustments work (and their pins show) just fine. Just the adjustment brush is giving me grief.
I've just installed the LR 2.3 RC version but without any changes to the problem. Has anyone else encountered such behavior? Does anyone have any advice?
-
Do they appear when you hit the "H" key?
Rich
-
Rich, that did the trick!!! I didn't even know that command existed. Don't think I'll easily forget it now either. Seems I'd somehow hit the "H" key a while back as I was processing an image (and I only type with two fingers!). So I need to be more careful what I'm doing.
Thanks a million, Rich! Your advice has been most helpful!