Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Jack Flesher on February 20, 2009, 04:57:40 pm

Title: FS: Mamiya AF 120 MF macro
Post by: Jack Flesher on February 20, 2009, 04:57:40 pm
I have a near mint copy of the Mamiya AF 120 Macro MF lens.  This is not the most current AF-D version, but the version prior, but all electronic interface and works normally on the AFD1, 2 & 3 bodies.   It is a very sharp copy, excellent performance at all apertures. Includes the lens, hood, Mamiya rear cap and an aftermarket front cap.  I like this lens a lot, but am selling it because my Mamiya tilt-shift bellows and 127 Ektar combo is not selling (see: http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5470) (http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5470)) and I do not need 2 macro rigs. Plus the bellows outfit is a lot more versatile as it has movements -- and this lens will bring more money anyway

Asking $800  

Thanks for looking!