Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Guy Mancuso on February 19, 2009, 04:13:16 pm

Title: Gitzo GT 2541L Tripod
Post by: Guy Mancuso on February 19, 2009, 04:13:16 pm
This is the long version very nice tripod. I just need more meat. New they are 700 at Adorama http://www.adorama.com/GZGT2541L.html (http://www.adorama.com/GZGT2541L.html)
Mine has some very light scratches on the outside, but otherwise very nice condition. I will go 585.00 Paypal and free ship ConUS.

This is a awesome tripod and has served me extremely well.
__________________
Title: Gitzo GT 2541L Tripod
Post by: Professional on February 19, 2009, 04:33:07 pm
And what you replace it with? or with what you will upgrade? I have similar to this tripod and another 2 Gitzo tripods but i don't know why i want to get another forth one.
Title: Gitzo GT 2541L Tripod
Post by: Guy Mancuso on February 19, 2009, 06:56:14 pm
Went with a 3541L a 3 series. The 2541l held the MF system with no issues it is more my nerves than anything. The new one is on it's way so this has to go . I can go 550.00 for anyone interested . This really is a sweetie of a pod. Tis is also a G lock which is very nice feature
Title: Gitzo GT 2541L Tripod
Post by: Guy Mancuso on February 20, 2009, 07:13:04 am
Like to sell this today at 525.00. I need something else quickly for a gig
Title: Gitzo GT 2541L Tripod
Post by: Guy Mancuso on February 20, 2009, 10:28:43 am
Last chance before e-bay 500.00
Title: Gitzo GT 2541L Tripod
Post by: Guy Mancuso on February 20, 2009, 12:30:49 pm
Item is now SOLD. Thanks for looking