Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: Paul Kay on February 19, 2009, 06:50:58 am

Title: Has anyone tried a 19mm Elmarit-R on the 5DMkII?
Post by: Paul Kay on February 19, 2009, 06:50:58 am
Does the rear lens modification allow this lens to be used on the 5DMkII - I'd like to know, if anyone has checked.
Title: Has anyone tried a 19mm Elmarit-R on the 5DMkII?
Post by: DesW on February 19, 2009, 05:53:23 pm
Quote from: Paul Kay
Does the rear lens modification allow this lens to be used on the 5DMkII - I'd like to know, if anyone has checked.

 Hi,

I have the 19 mm Leica on the 5D with the Hoada adaptor plus the Mirrior mod done by  Dr Pham Son in Philly($350USD)

It does NOT work on my 5D2( Mirror slaps it)- but I am not going for the Mirror mod --will wait for the Zeiss ZE mount Distagon 21mm due this year.

Good Luck,

Des