Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Enda Cavanagh on February 17, 2009, 10:42:33 pm

Title: FOR SALE: HASSELBLAD PRO SHADE 6095T WITH 95MM DIA. ADAPTOR
Post by: Enda Cavanagh on February 17, 2009, 10:42:33 pm
Hi all.
I bought this when I got my H3D 39 and I have never used it once. It's in perfect condition. Comes without any marks or scratches and all original packaging. I just checked B & H and the price is $615 for the 2.  I'm putting up for sale for sale for $420 plus shipping.
Thanks
Title: FOR SALE: HASSELBLAD PRO SHADE 6095T WITH 95MM DIA. ADAPTOR
Post by: Enda Cavanagh on February 20, 2009, 01:08:19 pm
Hi all
I have reduced the price down to $370. Come on down the price is right.
Title: FOR SALE: HASSELBLAD PRO SHADE 6095T WITH 95MM DIA. ADAPTOR
Post by: Robert Moore on February 21, 2009, 11:34:30 am
PM Sent.

Bob
Title: FOR SALE: HASSELBLAD PRO SHADE 6095T WITH 95MM DIA. ADAPTOR
Post by: Enda Cavanagh on February 21, 2009, 04:21:18 pm
THE PRO SHADE IS NOW SOLD. THANKS BOB