Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Markus79 on February 14, 2009, 03:23:02 am

Title: Cross on the sky
Post by: Markus79 on February 14, 2009, 03:23:02 am
It was taken on my way back to home...I noticed cross on the sky over the church . It was taken with my trusty Canon 30D.

 (http://farm1.static.flickr.com/189/3264070620_10cfce81da_b.jpg)
Title: Cross on the sky
Post by: dalethorn on February 21, 2009, 01:21:10 am
The first thing I thought when I saw it was a jet plane headed to the left.
Title: Cross on the sky
Post by: LoisWakeman on February 23, 2009, 06:57:56 am
Quote from: Markus79
It was taken on my way back to home...I noticed cross on the sky over the church . It was taken with my trusty Canon 30D.

 (http://farm1.static.flickr.com/189/3264070620_10cfce81da_b.jpg)
Personally, I don't think the cross is recognisable enough to hold its own with everything else competing for attention in the frame.