Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: David Anderson on February 09, 2009, 07:12:21 pm

Title: Lightroom2 feedback ?
Post by: David Anderson on February 09, 2009, 07:12:21 pm
Hi -

I just had a dig around the Adobe sight trying to find a link or email address to send them some feedback on Lightroom2.

Maybe I'm missing the obvious, but there doesn't seem to be an easy way to do it ?



Title: Lightroom2 feedback ?
Post by: Doyle Yoder on February 09, 2009, 07:46:26 pm
Quote from: David Anderson
Hi -

I just had a dig around the Adobe sight trying to find a link or email address to send them some feedback on Lightroom2.

Maybe I'm missing the obvious, but there doesn't seem to be an easy way to do it ?

Here is the link.

http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/contact.html (http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/contact.html)

Doyle
Title: Lightroom2 feedback ?
Post by: David Anderson on February 09, 2009, 10:22:06 pm
Wow, what a mess.

Thanks for the link, though it was a pain to navigate and all I could find was a form to comment on the wesite and no direct email link for feedback on product.

Maybe the website is done by the same person who came up with the library idea ?  
Title: Lightroom2 feedback ?
Post by: wolfnowl on February 10, 2009, 01:17:35 am
David:  You were sent to the wrong place.  Tom Hogarty receives and reads every suggestion and bug report for Lightroom sent from here: http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index....hform" (http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform")

Mike.
Title: Lightroom2 feedback ?
Post by: David Anderson on February 10, 2009, 01:40:38 am
Thanks for the link Mike, but after I send my bug report/feature request all I get is a page missing thing in different languages..  

Maybe I need to mail my letter ?  

That is if I can find a mailing address on their website..
Title: Lightroom2 feedback ?
Post by: wolfnowl on February 11, 2009, 01:38:07 am
I tried submitting a report and ended up at the same dead page.  Sent an e-mail to Adobe informing them of the problems.  We'll see what happens!

Mike.
Title: Lightroom2 feedback ?
Post by: sandymc on February 11, 2009, 10:35:44 am
Try the Adobe Lightroom forum. The Adobe folks monitor all their forums pretty closely; I'm sure a broken link will get their attention:

http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.3bc2cf0a/ (http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.3bc2cf0a/)

Sandy
Title: Lightroom2 feedback ?
Post by: sniper on February 11, 2009, 12:50:53 pm
All that hassle doesn't say a lot for a company who sell web design software, I have always found their site to be a mess personally.  Wayne