Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: ericaro on February 09, 2009, 06:55:44 pm

Title: Photomechanic
Post by: ericaro on February 09, 2009, 06:55:44 pm
I bought PM last august and have not been able to function properly and I am getting really fed up.I am on vista premium with lots of storage and power. Problems are:
   1- It takes forever to load the files. I got nef's cr2's jpg's ect.
   2- simple actions like tagging, selecting crash the computer for a few seconds up to 30-60 seconds sometimes.
    3- it takes forever to "draw" so the thumbnails or the larger image in filmstrip mode come in focus.I can't perform the most basic task with this .Can anyone help?
   Is anyone using this?  Do you have any success with it?  Any clue as to what the problem may be?             Louis Bouillon
Title: Photomechanic
Post by: ericaro on February 10, 2009, 10:51:03 pm
Quote from: John Schweikert
With sincerity, that's a shame. On Mac OS 10.4-10.5 it's blazingly fast for culling and viewing. Couldn't live without for large edits.

Have you contacted PM directly for technical help?


 Problem fixed after contacting PM. Great service! Thanks  Louis Bouillon