Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Schnepf on February 07, 2009, 08:31:54 pm
-
Like new condition on this Canon equipment. Would like to sell as a package but will break up if need be. Caps, hoods, original boxes
and original paperwork for all. More pictures available.
Call me at 414 406 4755 to discuss.
Thanks,
Jim
-
Like new condition on this Canon equipment. Would like to sell as a package but will break up if need be. Caps, hoods, original boxes
and original paperwork for all. More pictures available.
Call me at 414 406 4755 to discuss.
Thanks,
Jim
What are you asking for each? I am interested in the 45mm.
-
I'm interested in the the lenses individually, please post some prices
-
How much for the 5D body only?
Thanks, and so long for now, TOM
Like new condition on this Canon equipment. Would like to sell as a package but will break up if need be. Caps, hoods, original boxes
and original paperwork for all. More pictures available.
Call me at 414 406 4755 to discuss.
Thanks,
Jim
-
I'm interested in the 85 depending on price.
Mosko
-
I'm interested in your 85mm... how much are u selling it for?
Thanks.