Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: smhoer on February 06, 2009, 10:34:18 pm
-
I am interested in finding a good copy to use with my P45 back. I had a good copy a few years back and sold it. My mistake. If you have one you'd like to part with and have some good sample shots then let's talk and cut a deal.
-
I have a Hartblei 45MM TS-PC for Pentacon 6 mount. It is in mint condition and I used it just 2-3 times. Attached is a photo with maximum shift. I can do more testing with my 24x36 digital back if needed. Let me know if you are interested.
-
I'm not sure I want to use an adapter but it may be a good option. Where are you located?
I have a Hartblei 45MM TS-PC for Pentacon 6 mount. It is in mint condition and I used it just 2-3 times. Attached is a photo with maximum shift. I can do more testing with my 24x36 digital back if needed. Let me know if you are interested.
-
Hi, I am in Texas USA.
I am new to this Forum. But I've been a photo.net member for a long time. See my recent test of Leica M lens on a digital back http://photo.net/leica-rangefinders-forum/00RmbG (http://photo.net/leica-rangefinders-forum/00RmbG) in which you can see this lens on my Hartblei camera.
Do you know what is the going price for this lens? It seems Hartblei has just discontinued it. Anyway, you may wait to see if there is a M mount available. This is a manual apeture lens, adapter should be fine, but a native M mount could be more precise.
I'm not sure I want to use an adapter but it may be a good option. Where are you located?