Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Johnny Kurtz on February 05, 2009, 11:16:37 pm

Title: FS: Hasselblad 503CWD Kit with extras.
Post by: Johnny Kurtz on February 05, 2009, 11:16:37 pm
SOLD
SOLD


Several people have asked why I am selling. I have a problem at times manually focusing (bad eyes), so I need a AF system for those times.

Here is what is included.


A mint condition Hasselblad 503CWD limited edition 445/500, no marks, low usage (2402 exposures). Comes with 503CW body, CFV digital back, 80mm f2.8 CFiI Zeiss lens, waist level finder, manual winder, 4 batteries, all caps and covers, all manuals and receipt of March 2008, boxes, CDs, Limited Edition Victor Hasselblad book, strap, etc.

Also included are the following:

Hasselblad Winder CW - Condition 8+

Hasselblad 150mm f4 Zeiss Sonnar, glass clean, barrel shows edge wear  - Condition 8

Hasselblad A24 film back with dark slide  - Condition 8+

Hasselblad PM5 non-meter prism  - Condition 9

Hasselblad 21 and 32 extension tubes  - Condition 8

Hasselblad snap lock flash grip - Condition 9.

MINOLTA AUTO METER IV F LIGHT METER with 5 degree spot attachment - condition 8+

And not pictured, but included is a Hasselblad PRO SHADE LATEST 6093T WITH B60 ADAPTER SHADE - Condition 9

$9000 for the complete package. Shipping and PayPal/Google checkout fees are not included.

Willing to negotiate on price and will look at a trade for Mamiya AFD/ZD setup, or the like

Here are just some photographs of the camera, all of them can be found here. johnnykurtz.com/hasselblad (http://johnnykurtz.com/hasselblad)

(http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1031/3265538254_4e47f38b20_o.jpg)

(http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1017/3265537546_7546299745_o.jpg)

(http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1395/3264711881_708e03d2f8_o.jpg)

(http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1111/3264711709_29dba25603_o.jpg)

(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3393/3265537872_98ce0b1b42_o.jpg)

(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3510/3264712529_e8531d88cc_o.jpg)

(http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1266/3264712441_85a6f4c384_o.jpg)

(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3445/3264713413_e9f84ccee4_o.jpg)

(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3531/3264713703_59abfff09a_o.jpg)

(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3486/3264713643_101dcc41fe_o.jpg)
Title: FS: Hasselblad 503CWD Kit with extras.
Post by: bcroslin on February 07, 2009, 11:35:15 am
PM'd you.
Title: FS: Hasselblad 503CWD Kit with extras.
Post by: Johnny Kurtz on February 08, 2009, 10:30:33 pm
PMs replied to, also added photographs and lowered price.
Title: FS: Hasselblad 503CWD Kit with extras.
Post by: Johnny Kurtz on February 10, 2009, 10:40:41 pm
I have lowered the price and given an answer as to why I am selling this system.

Please ask any questions, as I am very happy to reply.
Title: FS: Hasselblad 503CWD Kit with extras.
Post by: Johnny Kurtz on February 12, 2009, 10:47:28 pm
I have replied to several PMs, but still now buyers/trades.

I have lowered the price to $9k.

Also, I have changed the listing to  look at a trade for Mamiya AFD/ZD setup, or the like. I was lookiing at trading towards a 1Ds MKIII or D3x, but after looking at the file from the CFV and comparing them to my previous 1DS MKIII, there is no way I could go back to a DSLR.