Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: jacland on February 05, 2009, 03:04:48 pm

Title: HP 9180 error code C78475
Post by: jacland on February 05, 2009, 03:04:48 pm
For two days I'm fighting with my HP 9180. While it starts to pull the paper and is to start printing, it stops and error code C78475 appears. I tried reset printer (following HP helpdesk instuctions). Still the same. Does anybody have some idea?
Title: HP 9180 error code C78475
Post by: DarkPenguin on February 05, 2009, 03:16:58 pm
Quote from: jacland
For two days I'm fighting with my HP 9180. While it starts to pull the paper and is to start printing, it stops and error code C78475 appears. I tried reset printer (following HP helpdesk instuctions). Still the same. Does anybody have some idea?

I'd look up the Yahoo! group on the B9100 series and ask there.

I think it is http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/hp9100Series/ (http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/hp9100Series/)
Title: HP 9180 error code C78475
Post by: jacland on February 06, 2009, 11:26:22 am
Hello Everybody,

Graet news!!!
I have solved the problem after second phone contact with HP service.
Instead  of trying to install firmware upgrade through my Mac (wasn't possible), I made it via PC.
And it works, and again can print my beloved landscapes.

Regards
Jacek