Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Josh-H on February 03, 2009, 07:12:30 pm

Title: Canon 16-35mm F2.8L - Whats it worth?
Post by: Josh-H on February 03, 2009, 07:12:30 pm
I am selling my Canon 16-35mm F2.8L MKI lens.

Its pristine, with box and effectivley as new - body and optics perfect.

Whats it worth?
Title: Canon 16-35mm F2.8L - Whats it worth?
Post by: David Anderson on February 03, 2009, 07:37:16 pm
I got around 1200 for mine about a year ago, but it was far from mint condition and had done a lot of work..
Title: Canon 16-35mm F2.8L - Whats it worth?
Post by: dseelig on February 03, 2009, 07:40:59 pm
I am seeing mk 11's go for 1100 to 1200 for a used one. Mk1 go for around 950 to 1000
Title: Canon 16-35mm F2.8L - Whats it worth?
Post by: David Anderson on February 03, 2009, 07:43:38 pm
Quote from: dseelig
I am seeing mk 11's go for 1100 to 1200 for a used one. Mk1 go for around 950 to 1000

Is that in the US  ?


Title: Canon 16-35mm F2.8L - Whats it worth?
Post by: Josh-H on February 03, 2009, 07:53:27 pm
Quote from: dseelig
I am seeing mk 11's go for 1100 to 1200 for a used one. Mk1 go for around 950 to 1000

Thanks - I assume thats USA $ - which = about $1,500 Aussie - which was what I was thinking.