Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Eric Cable on February 03, 2009, 05:59:21 pm

Title: For Sale: Hasselblad H2 Kit
Post by: Eric Cable on February 03, 2009, 05:59:21 pm
This was one of the latter H2s made, I bought this about a year ago right before they announced they would be discontinued.  Less than 10,000 actuations total, and includes:

Body
90 degree Viewfinder
One Battery Grip
Charger
80mm Lens
All original boxes


Condition is fairly well perfect, it has never been out of the studio.  Price is $3500, and I will be putting it on Ebay if I get no response here.

I am: www.ericcable.com, feel free to email or call with any questions. Please email me direct [email protected]. I am fine with an international sale, but payment will have to be by wire transfer, and I need to be able to confirm somehow (like a website) that you are a real person.