Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Mark W on February 02, 2009, 02:25:21 pm

Title: Hasselblad H3D-22
Post by: Mark W on February 02, 2009, 02:25:21 pm
Hasselblad H3D-22 Kit includes:
- Hasselblad H3D 22 megapixel DSLR camera
- Hasselblad HC 80mm f2.8 lens
- HVD90x full frame viewfinder
- rechargeable grip and charger
- Black Hasselblad bag (never used)
- 2 GB CF card
- FireWire cable
- FlexColor software
- Phocus software

Fewer than 4,000 actuations.
Minor scratch in the paint on one side.
View images of the camera here: http://www.victorandcarl.com/forsale/ (http://www.victorandcarl.com/forsale/)
If interested, please email [email protected].
I am selling because I want to upgrade.

$13,500.00 USD

I also have a 50mm and 150mm if interested.

Title: Hasselblad H3D-22
Post by: WellspringCC on February 02, 2009, 02:59:53 pm
Quote from: Mark W
Hasselblad H3D-22 Kit includes:
- Hasselblad H3D 22 megapixel DSLR camera
- Hasselblad HC 80mm f2.8 lens
- HVD90x full frame viewfinder
- rechargeable grip and charger
- Black Hasselblad bag (never used)
- 2 GB CF card
- FireWire cable
- FlexColor software
- Phocus software

Fewer than 4,000 actuations.
Minor scratch in the paint on one side.
View images of the camera here: http://www.victorandcarl.com/forsale/ (http://www.victorandcarl.com/forsale/)
If interested, please email [email protected].
I am selling because I want to upgrade.

$13,500.00 USD

I also have a 50mm and 150mm if interested.




Sent you a PM, Mark.

Steve
Title: Hasselblad H3D-22
Post by: Mark W on February 03, 2009, 12:38:11 pm
The price includes shipping to anywhere in the US.
Title: Hasselblad H3D-22
Post by: Mark W on February 06, 2009, 01:16:46 pm
Here are more details on the extra lenses:

The 50mm has been shot 664 times. It includes the caps, leather pouch, and box. $2700.00 US
I bought the 150mm used so I do not know how many actuations. It also includes the caps, leather pouch, and box. $2100.00 US