Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: NicholasR on February 02, 2009, 11:30:39 am
-
UPDATED PRICE: $11,000
For sale is a Hasselblad H3D-39 kit. It includes the standard components of the starter kit, ie
H3D-39 Camera Body, Back, & Battery grip
HVD-90X Viewfinder
80mm f/2.8 & Hood
Front and Rear Lens Caps
Covers for the prism and prism base
Covers for the camera body & alloy cover for digital back
Hasselblad Carrying Case
Battery Charger
FireWire 800 Cable
The camera is in excellent shape with low usage. The body and back have only seen a bit over 6000 frames. The body is a H2D upgrade to H3D. There is no hardware difference between the two body models other than the viewfinder and digital back, which are new to the body.
I am asking $11,000 for the kit plus any shipping/transaction fees. It currently is in Lake Tahoe, CA, but I will travel to Sacramento or the Bay Area if you are serious and want to view/test the camera.
Images of the camera can be seen at
http://nicholasrabphotography.com/images/p...s/fs/index.html (http://nicholasrabphotography.com/images/photos/fs/index.html)
I will have a 28mm, 210mm, 1.7x adapt, & extension tubes for sale as well, but the body needs to go first (or together with, let me know if you are interested).
Thanks for your interest,
Nicholas
-
Updated with images.
-
Hi Nicholas,
I'm interested in your camera and the 28mm lens. What is your best price on the package? How would we make payment, Paypal, escrow service. Do you have the original packing for both as they would need to be sent by USPS international priority mail (insured of course) to Canada. Thanks in advance for your time.
Regards, Franc
www.photoimagestudios.ca
-
hi,
interested in the 210mm hc lens - if you sell it separately.
did also write you a pm not sure if you did already see it.
cheers
tom
-
hi,
interested in the 210mm hc lens - if you sell it separately.
did also write you a pm not sure if you did already see it.
cheers
tom
Hi All,
The body needs to go before I sell the lenses. Thanks for the interest though, I will update this post and pm users once it sells.
Regards,
Nick
-
Hi, is this the one which was around $40K new?
Which chip is in it (kodak or dalsa)? Thanks.
-
Hi, is this the one which was around $40K new?
Which chip is in it (kodak or dalsa)? Thanks.
It retailed in the 30's a couple years ago. I think that the sensor is a Kodak, though I don't follow that stuff too much to tell the truth. Others may be able to shed more light.
-Nick
-
Bump with a new price
-
what is the new price?
tks
Mauro
-
Hi, Updated price is $11k.
Regards,
Nick