Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: filmcapture on January 29, 2009, 01:49:57 pm

Title: WTB: Schneider IIf Center Filter
Post by: filmcapture on January 29, 2009, 01:49:57 pm
I am looking for a Schneider IIf center filter for 35XL Digitar. Thanks!
Title: WTB: Schneider IIf Center Filter
Post by: michaelnotar on January 30, 2009, 03:09:11 am
Quote from: filmcapture
I am looking for a Schneider IIf center filter for 35XL Digitar. Thanks!

contact capture integration. www.captureintegration.com in atlanta for a new one, ask for chris or dave.

theres also a few cambo wide ds systems listed here and perhaps one of those guys has one.
Title: WTB: Schneider IIf Center Filter
Post by: filmcapture on January 30, 2009, 03:44:05 pm
Quote from: michaelnotar
contact capture integration. www.captureintegration.com in atlanta for a new one, ask for chris or dave.

theres also a few cambo wide ds systems listed here and perhaps one of those guys has one.

Thanks. I just ordered a new one from Capture Integration.