I have some ideas for a personal project hat will require me to paint the model's entire body. Can someone with experience in this area give me some information, such as gloss vs matte or how to create each, water base vs others, etc.
The look I want is a very consistent smoothness. I don;t want the paint that cracks or looks dull, as I can apply powder if I need a more matte look.
I also have access to an air brush, so if that would be easier, more efficient, better quality, etc, information on such would be appreciated also.
Thanks.
Ben Nye,
http://www.bennye.com/image/2007_BNC_Catalog.pdf (http://www.bennye.com/image/2007_BNC_Catalog.pdf)
Magic liquid paints or cake based or a combo. You can sponge it on, airbrush the liquid, etc. Best stuff I know of and a hell of a lot cheaper than Mac Pro!
Thanks, I'll try it. But you don't need a Mac Pro. The new Core i7 PC I just built will blow a single chip Mac anything away.
Different Mac Pro.
http://www.macpro.com/index.tmpl?ngextredir=1 (http://www.macpro.com/index.tmpl?ngextredir=1)
HAHAH I think I see what you mean, but I cannot access that site. I keep getting redirected to my ISP's search site. Is the site actually available?
Here is a screen shot of the site taken a few minutes ago....
If it is an ISP issue try this site:http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://www.mysite.com/
Just replace mysite.com with the URL of choice.