Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: mcfoto on January 28, 2009, 09:01:45 pm

Title: Sun Studios Australia
Post by: mcfoto on January 28, 2009, 09:01:45 pm
Hi
Just found out that Sun Studios Australia are no longer Sinar agents & will focus on Leaf.
Denis
Title: Sun Studios Australia
Post by: David WM on January 28, 2009, 09:16:07 pm
Quote from: mcfoto
Hi
Just found out that Sun Studios Australia are no longer Sinar agents & will focus on Leaf.
Denis

Any ideas who will be looking after Sinar in Australia?

David
Title: Sun Studios Australia
Post by: thsinar on January 28, 2009, 09:25:13 pm
With immediate effect, here our exclusive Sinar distributor's details:

CAPTURE SCAN PRINT
David Kay
57 Robert Street
Telopea, NSW 2117

Phone: (+61)2 9873 1579
Mobile: (+61)4 1925 9605
Fax: (+61)2 9873 6043
E-mail: [email protected]
Website: www.capturescanprint.com (up in a few days)
Skype: greyscaledave

Best regards,
Thierry

Quote from: David WM
Any ideas who will be looking after Sinar in Australia?

David
Title: Sun Studios Australia
Post by: David WM on January 28, 2009, 09:31:50 pm
Good to see we are in good hands, I was wondering what happened to David.

David

Quote from: thsinar
With immediate effect, here our exclusive Sinar distributor's details:

CAPTURE SCAN PRINT
David Kay
57 Robert Street
Telopea, NSW 2117

Phone: (+61)2 9873 1579
Mobile: (+61)4 1925 9605
Fax: (+61)2 9873 6043
E-mail: [email protected]
Website: www.capturescanprint.com (up in a few days)
Skype: greyscaledave

Best regards,
Thierry
Title: Sun Studios Australia
Post by: mcfoto on January 28, 2009, 09:42:09 pm
Quote from: David WM
Good to see we are in good hands, I was wondering what happened to David.

David

Hi
Glad to see him back, he has a wealth of knowledge!
Denis
Title: Sun Studios Australia
Post by: HarperPhotos on January 28, 2009, 09:43:03 pm
Gidday,

David sold me a Leaf Aptus 75 some years ago.

I bloody good bloke to deal with.

I wish him all the best.

Cheers

Simon
Title: Sun Studios Australia
Post by: David Anderson on January 29, 2009, 12:19:33 am
David is brilliant.

He's just helped me prep a  B&W file for print and it now pops off the paper.



Highly recommended !
Title: Sun Studios Australia
Post by: Murray Fredericks on January 29, 2009, 03:57:01 am
David is very Good!!

But also, the service and support I have had at Sun Studios from Selena and the team since David departed has been exceptional too!

Here's a public thanks guys!!

Cheers

Murray





PS David, I hope you will come to us sometimes, I have done my fair share of driving to Telopea
Title: Sun Studios Australia
Post by: rethmeier on January 29, 2009, 03:27:30 pm
I'll second the above words from Murray!
Cheers,
Willem.
Title: Sun Studios Australia
Post by: jhp on May 11, 2009, 05:20:30 am
Sinar is in good hands with David.  I met David back in 1978/9 and subsequently brought my Sinar P from him soon after.  Three years ago when I was looking for a medium format digital it was David's advice and support that put a Leaf 75 in my camera bag.  For those of you who don't know or haven't met David you are missing out.  Even though he has been a salesman for, well let say awhile, he is a photographer first and foremost.  This is why his advice is so sought after by the high end professionals of our industry.

I was in Canberra last week and after speaking to a friend down there they are wrapped Sinar has given David the nod.

Visit His Website (http://www.capturescanprint.com/)

All the Best Dave.