Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: fotolli on January 28, 2009, 01:50:13 pm

Title: FS / WTT: Hasselbald H1 Body for sale or part trade for digital back in v-mount
Post by: fotolli on January 28, 2009, 01:50:13 pm
For sale is a hardly used H1 Body including prismfinder and batterygrip. Number of actuations is 2,306. I have the original packaging for both pieces.
I am located in Zurich, Switzerland thus customs to the E.U. may apply. I would however send the camera without its original packaging from Germany for an additional 50€.

Please make me a reasonable offer and let´s negotiate.

I am also looking for a digital back for my old Hasselbald 500c/m. If someone is making the step to the H-Platform and would like to part exchange his back for the H1 Body, tell me what you´ve got and would expect for it.

For those of you in doubt of my reputation, check my ebay-feedback (user: fotolli).

Thanks for your interest

Oliver