Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: jareddimartine on January 27, 2009, 05:55:12 pm
-
Finished the print for the window of my gallery exhibit that opens next Friday...
50" x 40" - Fredrix 901WR + 11880 + Clearstar Type C.
(http://www.32countiesphoto.com/galleries/52x40doggah.jpg)
-
Finished the print for the window of my gallery exhibit that opens next Friday...
50" x 40" - Fredrix 901WR + 11880 + Clearstar Type C.
(http://www.32countiesphoto.com/galleries/52x40doggah.jpg)
Very Cool! Now, may I suggest you make a big print of the image you posted on this forum to go along with the original print. I love the dog with his tongue sticking out. He must think she's pretty, too! It's a great photo in its own right.
Cheers,
Mark
http://www.aardenburg-imaging.com (http://www.aardenburg-imaging.com)
-
Looks great - and I agree, the photo with the dog is a super image as well.
Beautiful pit by the way... must be a relative of Nipper
-
Just curious, is this a "trick question"??
What is the image in your display, the B&W of the woman, or the shot with the dog as per the post?
both are fine images
mike
-
Thanks guys!
Brandy loves the attention! She's always interested when I pull the camera out... It's hilarious!
-
what's the 11880 refer to?
-
what's the 11880 refer to?
He means the Epson 11880 (http://www.northlight-images.co.uk/printers/epson-wide-format.html)