Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Ralph Wagner on January 27, 2009, 10:17:11 am

Title: FS: Canon 50D (Body Only Kit)
Post by: Ralph Wagner on January 27, 2009, 10:17:11 am
*SOLD*

*Sale Pending*

Canon 50D complete body only kit. (includes everything as new) Original B & H invoice (01/09) included.

I am not the original owner. Just purchased this but selling because I want to pay off some unexpected expenses and reconsider my wants and needs. No photos since my other body has been sold and packed for shipping today.

Excellent + condition. Would rate higher except for a superficial scratch on the rear LCD that you can only see in certain lights. About 785 clicks. It had 770 the last time I looked, but I took some additional photos before shutting it down for packaging.


Priced lowered to $900 shipped/insured

Pmt: Paypal eCheck, or USPS money order, no exceptions

USA Only