Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Jonathan H on January 27, 2009, 04:42:58 am

Title: WTB: Acute B600, Magnum reflector
Post by: Jonathan H on January 27, 2009, 04:42:58 am
Looking to purchase a lightly used Acute B600 and head and well as a Magnum reflector.  I just missed one today on FM and would like to replicate that deal.  I don't want anything too abused, but it doesn't need to be mint.  Battery must still hold a good charge though. I am located in the greater NYC metro area.  Will need to see pictures of the actual items and will only deal with individuals with feedback or some sort of verifiable identity.

I have a 16-35L Mark I, 100-400 IS, 35L, and 85L Mark II that I would be willing to trade, +/- cash as necessary.  The 100-400 shows some wear and is missing the hood, the rest are near mint to perfect mint.  I have the boxes and original paperwork for most of these lenses as well.

I have tons of feedback on FM, POTN, and fleaBay... just ask for a link.

It would be greatly appreciated if you would e-mail me:    mrhutt-at-gmail dotcom
Title: WTB: Acute B600, Magnum reflector
Post by: Jonathan H on January 30, 2009, 07:44:14 am
Up!