Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: button on January 25, 2009, 12:50:00 pm

Title: Canon 40D/10-22 combo $995 shipped CONUS (elsewhere negotiable)
Post by: button on January 25, 2009, 12:50:00 pm
Canon 40D: Excellent condition.  Sensor and LCD clean.  Shutter count around 12300.  Fully functional.  At most, a few wear marks on body.


Canon 10-22: Excellent condition.  Minor scuff marks at front of barrel.  There may be a few dust specs inside, but glass itself clean.  Optional EW-83E lens hood included.  Shipped CONUS for $529

[attachment=11102:_MG_1329.JPG] [attachment=11103:_MG_1330.JPG] [attachment=11104:_MG_1331.JPG] [attachment=11105:_MG_1333.JPG] [attachment=11106:_MG_1335.JPG] [attachment=11107:_MG_1336.JPG] [attachment=11108:_MG_1338.JPG] [attachment=11109:_MG_1339.JPG] [attachment=11110:_MG_1340.JPG] [attachment=11111:_MG_1342.JPG] [attachment=11112:_MG_1343.JPG] [attachment=11113:_MG_1346.JPG] [attachment=11114:_MG_1351.JPG]

PayPal preferred- I will split their fee with buyer.  I will also consider splitting the items.  I have perfect feedback on Pentax Forums (sold a k10d and multiple lenses there): check feedback under username "button" (I think you have to register to do so).

http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/ (http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/)

Please PM me if interested!

John
Title: Canon 40D/10-22 combo $995 shipped CONUS (elsewhere negotiable)
Post by: klane on January 25, 2009, 07:18:50 pm
pm sent interested.
Title: Canon 40D/10-22 combo $995 shipped CONUS (elsewhere negotiable)
Post by: button on January 26, 2009, 12:44:12 pm
Sensor issue resolved- just a bit of oil, removed without problem.  Camera for sale again.

Thanks for looking,
John
Title: Canon 40D/10-22 combo $995 shipped CONUS (elsewhere negotiable)
Post by: button on February 11, 2009, 10:53:38 am
Combo is sold.