Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: michaelnotar on January 24, 2009, 10:48:45 pm
-
150 cd/dvd pages made by avery, lightly used and an additional 15 pages new in unopened original packaging. I am photographer and i have been in business for 3 years and used these pages to store back up cds or dvds with images on them. I have switched to pages that hold more disks per page.
Each page features: a standard 3 hole punch for storage in a binder, a secure flap, a soft lining that prevents scratching and they are acid free. each page hold a total of 4 disks, 2 per side. So all the pages included in this auction will store 660 cds or dvds. I bought all pages new no more than 3 years ago. They are all in good condition, some better than others, but the most worn are in good condition (the most wear is some bending along the 3 hole punch side, some are mint as I took them out of the packaging and had yet to store any thing in them. From an exceptionally clean non smoking house. I have packed all the loose pages in plastic bags for shipping.
Shipping weight is 5 lbs. It will be shipped via fedex ground in the US, allow 3-6 days for delivery and by US mail for all international shipments, allow 6-14 business days for delivery. You will recieve an email from Fedex when it scans in with tracking info (for US destinations). A 5 pack of pages sells for a $6.50 new, so there is over $200 worth of pages here!
$75 OBO, paypal preferred, no add'l cost to you. +$15 for US shipments (fedex ground) or $30 to Canada or $50 for the rest of the world (both by US mail 7-14 business days)
-
no takers... ? how bout $50 (no paypal fee) + shipping
-
any offers...?
-
bump, any interested...?
-
Michael, would you be willing to sell just 50 or 75 of the 150 pages (we are moving and I don't need all 150). Thanks,
Brandon
-
Michael, would you be willing to sell just 50 or 75 of the 150 pages (we are moving and I don't need all 150). Thanks,
Brandon
yes i would, i just relisted them on ebay and they seem to be getting more views this time around.
what is your time frame? they have 5 days left, i could part some out before relisting them at that time.
-
Fair enough Michael, I will send you a quick message.
Thanks,
Brandon
-
sold.