Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: mhecker* on January 23, 2009, 10:06:40 pm
-
I'm finding highlight white & black dot issues at low ISO in normal exposures with D3x files and Lightroom 2.3..
These artifacts are not present in NEF's converted with Nikon View software.
Who do I report these to at Adobe with example jpegs?
[attachment=11066:D3x_hous...dobe_ACR.jpg]
[attachment=11065:D3x_hous...kon_view.jpg]
-
Anything to do with Lightroom should be sent to Tom Hogarty at Adobe Systems. The link is here (http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform).
Mike.
-
If you fill the bug & wish form, the Adobe folks will probably contact you.
I think that filling the forms is the most effective way to get Adobe's attention.
-
Please post a raw file or email (via YouSendIt) to me: [email protected]
Thanks.
Eric Chan
Camera Raw Engineer
Adobe Systems
-
RAW file has been posted on my site.
Email with link has been sent...