Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: augg on January 23, 2009, 02:29:55 pm

Title: export problems
Post by: augg on January 23, 2009, 02:29:55 pm
Hi,

After processing photos in Lightroom 2, I export to a new folder but the folder contains unprocessed files when I look.
Any ideas as to what's going on here? I tried exporting several times but the problem persists.

thanks,
dan

Title: export problems
Post by: augg on January 24, 2009, 02:21:38 pm
Problem solved. Under 'file settings' I was set to 'original'. As soon as I changed that all was good.
I am surprised no one here attempted to help me out with this. Perhaps a little too pedestrian for all you big dogs :-). Well, it was a big deal for me I'll tell you.

www.dancallis.com

Quote from: augg
Hi,

After processing photos in Lightroom 2, I export to a new folder but the folder contains unprocessed files when I look.
Any ideas as to what's going on here? I tried exporting several times but the problem persists.

thanks,
dan