Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: nathan appel on January 23, 2009, 01:10:44 am

Title: FS: Mamiya RZ67 ProII D kit $2000
Post by: nathan appel on January 23, 2009, 01:10:44 am
I am selling the mamiya RZ67 ProII D value kit (RZ67 proII D, waist level finder, proII D 120 back, 110mm 2.8 sekor Z lens) and proII D polaroid back.  I bought this from a brooks student, who claims she only ran 4-5 rolls of film thru it.  I haven't used it, and decide to change direction.  Here's a link from BH photo of the same kit (without polaroid back)   http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/3477...nal_Pro_II.html (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/347714-REG/Mamiya_212_090_RZ67_Professional_Pro_II.html)
emails are best  [email protected]
[attachment=11047:rz67.jpg]
[attachment=11048:rz67a.jpg]
asking $2000

Title: FS: Mamiya RZ67 ProII D kit $2000
Post by: nathan appel on January 26, 2009, 03:08:37 pm
still for sale
Title: FS: Mamiya RZ67 ProII D kit $2000
Post by: nathan appel on January 30, 2009, 12:11:19 pm
My last buyer didn't commit.  The kit is still for sale, I am lowering my asking price to $1700
Nate
Title: FS: Mamiya RZ67 ProII D kit $2000
Post by: nathan appel on February 04, 2009, 01:03:31 pm
still for sale